1. Scope of application
Ifeelgoods attaches the utmost importance and care to the protection of privacy and personal data, and to compliance with the relevant legal provisions.
- Any white label platform derived from ma-carte-cadeau
The European Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (RGPD) stipulates that personal data must be processed lawfully, fairly and transparently.
of your browsing and subscription to Ifeelgoods services.
2. Data controller
In the context of all our activities, Ifeelgoods collects and uses personal data relating to you, individuals (hereinafter "data subject"). For the vast majority of the processing carried out, Ifeelgoods determines the means and purposes in its capacity as data controller within the meaning of the regulations on personal data, and in particular EU Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such
If you have any questions or complaints regarding Ifeelgoods' compliance with this Policy, our DPO is here to answer all your requests, in particular to exercise your rights under the LIL and RGPD, relating to your personal data. You can reach him by e-mail at the following address: email@example.com.
In the context of white-label platform provision, Ifeelgoods collects and uses personal data on behalf of the data controller who benefits from the service.
For processing operations relating exclusively to this activity, Ifeelgoods acts as a subcontractor. Processing operations may include the following: management of the hosting of white-label platforms, maintenance and updating of these platforms, sending of operational emails, etc...
4. What data do we collect and how?
In the course of our various activities, you provide us with a certain amount of information about yourself, some of which may identify you ("personal data").
This is particularly the case when you browse one of our proprietary platforms (Ifeelgoods.com, ma-carte-cadeau.com, ma-carte-cadeau.pro, credit-up.ckdo.fr/app), when you browse one of our white-label platforms, when you place an order, when you use our Ifeelgoods API, when you apply for a job with us...
The nature of the personal data collected about you varies according to the relationship you enter into with Ifeelgoods, the main ones being :
- Identification data: this includes any information that would enable us to identify you, such as your surname, first name, telephone number, postal or e-mail address, as well as any information provided by you as part of your contact request and, if applicable, the content of the message, as well as any information communicated subsequently during your exchanges with Ifeelgoods.
- Personal data: family situation, number of children.
Professional data: job, position, location, skills.
- Connection data: this is all the information we need to access your personal account, such as your password and other information required for authentication and access to an account, or your browsing data, such as your IP address or the history of your activity on our platforms.
- Financial data: this corresponds to bank details, a bank account details (RIB), resources, salary.
Ifeelgoods ensures that the collection of your Personal Data is relevant, adequate, not excessive and strictly necessary for its activities. You are informed that certain information is essential in order to benefit from our services (for example, when you fill in a collection form, this information is indicated by an asterisk). If you fail to provide this information, we will not be able to offer you the services concerned.
5. Why do we collect your personal data and how?
We collect your personal data for specific purposes and on different legal grounds.
In connection with the use of our platforms, Ifeelgoods processes personal data in particular as follows in its capacity as data controller:
In the context of its recruitment operations, Ifeelgoods processes personal data as follows in its capacity as data controller:
In the context of its business-to-business relations, Ifeelgoods processes personal data as follows in its capacity as data controller:
In connection with the use of our platforms, Ifeelgoods processes personal data in particular as follows in its capacity as processor:
6. Do we share your personal data?
Your data will only be passed on to Ifeelgoods internal departments when this is strictly necessary for the purposes described above.
For certain processing purposes, we may also need to share your data with our service providers, whom we call upon to carry out a range of operations and tasks on our behalf (hosting service providers, after-sales service providers, mailing service providers, analytics service providers, etc.).
However, this sharing of data is only carried out when it is necessary for the performance of our contract with you. In addition, they are only given the information they need to provide the service. They are also asked not to use the data for purposes other than those originally intended. We make every effort to ensure that these third parties maintain the confidentiality and security of your data.
Finally, your data may also be transmitted to legal or regulatory authorities, in order to comply with our legal obligations.
In the latter two cases, as with our service providers, only the necessary data is provided, and we make every effort to keep it confidential and secure.
We do not sell your data.
7. Is your data transferred to third countries?
Ifeelgoods endeavors to store personal data in France, or at least within the European Economic Area (EEA). However, it is possible that the data we collect when you use our platform or as part of our services may be transferred to other countries, for example if some of our service providers are located outside the European Union or when you use our Ifeelgoods API which is hosted on a server in the United States.
This is particularly the case when you submit a query or a contact request on UpC'kdo. Our after-sales service provider is located in Mauritius, and may process your identification and navigation data on our behalf in order to process your request.
Similarly, one of our mailing service providers is located in the United States and may therefore process your e-mail address as part of the provision of our various services.
In the event of such a transfer, we guarantee that the transfer is carried out :
- Or to a country offering an adequate level of protection, i.e. a level of protection equivalent to that required by European regulations;
- Or it is governed by standard contractual clauses;
- Or it is governed by internal company rules.
8. How long do we keep your data?
We retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which we hold the data, to meet your needs or to comply with our legal obligations (see 5. "Why we collect your personal data and how").
- Shelf lives vary depending on a number of factors, such as :
- Ifeelgoods' business needs;
- Contractual requirements ;
- Legal obligations ;
- Recommendations from supervisory authorities.
9. How do we guarantee the security of your data?
Ifeelgoods is committed to protecting the personal data we collect or process from loss, destruction, alteration, unauthorized access or disclosure.
Accordingly, we implement all appropriate technical and organizational measures, depending on the nature of the data and the risks involved in processing it, to preserve the security and confidentiality of your Personal Data.
These measures may include practices such as limited access to Personal Data by Ifeelgoods employees by virtue of their duties, contractual guarantees in the event of recourse to an external service provider, the performance of privacy impact assessments, regular reviews of practices and procedures on Ifeelgoods' information systems, physical and/or logical security measures (secure access, authentication process, back-up copies, antivirus software, firewalls, etc.).
10. What cookies do we use on our site?
10.1 What is a cookie?
Cookies are computer files that are automatically deposited on the hard disk of your computer, tablet or cell phone when you browse our website. They are managed by your web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari or Google Chrome).
10.2 Are cookies deposited when you browse our platforms?
10.3 What data is collected through cookies?
Cookies can be used to collect all data relating to a terminal at a given time, in particular :
- One or more technical identifiers to identify your Internet box;
- The date, time and duration of a terminal's connection to a Website;
- The Internet address of the page from which the terminal accessing the Website originates;
- Terminal operating system type (e.g. Windows, MacOs, Linux, Unix, etc.) ;
- The type and version of browser software used by the terminal (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Opera, etc.);
- Make and model of mobile terminal or tablet ;
- Possible download errors ;
- The language of the browser software used by the terminal;
- The characteristics of the content consulted and shared (name of exhibition, website).
11. What are your rights?
With regard to the personal data we collect/process, you may exercise the following rights:
- A right of access (Article 15 of the RGPD): you have the right to request access to the personal data we hold about you, and you can request a copy (find out more) ;
- A right of rectification: you can request rectification of any inaccurate data concerning you;
- A right of deletion (Article 17 of the GDPR): you can request the deletion of your personal data in certain circumstances (find out more) ;
- A right to portability (Article 20 of the RGPD): under certain conditions you can receive all the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us, in a structured format. You also have the right to demand that we transfer them, where possible, to another controller (find out more) ;
- A right to object to processing on the grounds of legitimate interests (Article 21 of the RGPD - read more) ;
- A right to withdraw consent at any time (Article 7-3 of the RGPD - find out more) ;
- A right to restrict processing (Article 18 of the GDPR): you have the right to restrict the processing of your data if:
- You dispute the accuracy of your data, until we verify its accuracy;
- The processing is illegal but you do not want us to delete your data;
- We no longer need your personal data for processing purposes, but you do need it in order to bring, assert or defend against legal claims;
- You object to the processing on related grounds pending verification of whether our compelling legitimate grounds for continuing the processing override those interests ;
- If such personal data is subject to limitations of this kind, we will only process your data with your consent, or for the purpose of bringing, enforcing or defending against legal claims (read more);
- A right to define the fate of your data after your death and to choose whether or not we communicate your data to a third party that you have previously designated (Law for a Digital Republic - find out more).
You may exercise all of these rights by contacting Ifeelgoods' Data Protection Officer (DPO) at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you send us a request to exercise a right, we ask you to specify as far as possible the scope of the request, the type of right exercised, the personal data processing concerned, and any other useful information, in order to facilitate the processing of your request.
In the event of reasonable doubt as to your identity, you may be asked to provide proof of identity. If, after contacting us, you feel that your rights with regard to your personal data have not been respected, you may lodge a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL).