A Culture Like Nowhere Else
With offices in Palo Alto and Paris, Ifeelgoods is a fast growing startup with a bold mission, killer snacks, and a breakthrough technology. Add to that our eclectic international team and scrappy disposition, and the resulting culture is like nowhere else. We embrace a refuse-to-lose attitude and truly believe that as a team, we can do anything. Our people have diverse backgrounds, and we all hold a deep respect for each other’s point of view. We emphasize results, good ideas and innovation.
Our current open positions
As an Account Manager, you will work with a broad set of accounts to strengthen their use of the Ifeelgoods platform and services and help ensure contract renewal. You will provide proactive, focused attention in helping our customers and partners achieve measurable success with our products and services resulting in long term business partnerships. You will also be involved in inventory management with our reward partners (Apple, Google, Amazon…) as well as customer support.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Partnering with team members from pre-sales to technical implementation in order to ensure the timely and successful deployment of our customers
– Closely monitoring success metrics of assigned accounts. Working on determining the best approach in leveraging Ifeelgoods product solutions as well as maximizing the client’s ROI
– Building strong client relationships and identify opportunities for growth
– Conducting regular account reviews with client base to review success metrics and discussing opportunities to improve campaigns’ performances
– Gathering and sharing product best practices and industry specific advice regarding social marketing, digital incentives and loyalty engagement to help drive greater program lift and ROI
– Answering customer questions and successfully negotiating issues related to renewal contracts
– Escalating critical customer issues; providing a summary of the overall ‘health’ of the accounts and use of our services
– Achieving or exceeding monthly renewal and growth targets, providing management with an accurate forecast and risk analysis of assigned accounts
– Continuously gathering client feedback, ensuring all resources are focused and optimized to best serve all our customers’ needs and lead to happy customers who evangelize our products and services
– Collaborating with our Product team to provide feedback on our services and our technology, in an effort to continuously improve our product. Contribute to the company’s Roadmap
– Proven ability to interact and present to customers at all levels in a concise, professional manner
– Strong analytic skills with the ability to understand and communicate online metrics and trends
– Excellent problem solving skills
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills (both in French and English)
– Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
– Demonstrated ability to communicate and collaborate with internal colleagues, helping drive improvements to products and processes
– Last year students strongly preferred
Additional skills (not mandatory, but would be a plus):
– Proven skills in scalability analysis and performance monitoring and measuring techniques.
– Continuous integration and code deployment experience.
– Desire for testing, and process improvements
Besides being given responsibilities in your job from day one, there are many reasons to join us: an amazing view of Paris from our offices in Madeleine, unlimited Granola cookies, our passion for babyfoot, and an awesome, dedicated team to work with!
If you’re interested in joining our adventure, send your resume and let us know how you think we could be a good match!Email your resume
IThe Ifeelgoods platform enables companies and brands to create gifting programs online within minutes, in order to reach specific goals : lead acquisition, customer engagement, loyalty, employee recognition, … The gifts available on the Ifeelgoods catalog gather over 100,000 references such as movies, music, games, online music subscriptions, gift cards… We work with the market’s main players such as Apple, Amazon, Google, and many more. Gifts can be sent instantly via over a hundred partner apps (Salesforce, SurveyMonkey, Zendesk…), email or SMS.
So far, we have distributed over 30 million gifts over the world, and have set up campaigns for more than 300 brands such as Total, SNCF, Pinterest and l’Oréal.
We are currently growing through licenses and local deals with major players in the industry, and are looking for talents who can join our team and help us scale!
About this Opportunity
Ifeelgoods is a growing startup looking for a Senior Front End Engineer with a passion for creating clean UX and logic that perform well and remains maintainable. We believe in hiring the best across every job function. This is your chance to join from an early stage and see your work reflected on some of the best brands on the Internet. You must enjoy a fast paced environment where things change daily (sometimes hourly). You'll join an experienced team with diverse backgrounds that include serial entrepreneurs and hail from companies like Google and PayPal. We are looking for a senior front end engineer to build out new features, revisit some of our existing Single Page Apps and ensure the best User Experience for our customers.
- - Proven self-starter able to work on complex tasks with minimal technical and management guidance.
- - 7+ years of professional software development experience.
- - 2+ years of professional frontend software development experience.
- - Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent) from a top university.
- - Experience with AngularJS, React or equivalent.
- - Experience with architecting and designing well structured frontend applications with a focus on testability and performance, ability to debug complex interactions with backend RESTful APIs.
- - Experience with working with backend team to define clean and efficient APIs for fronted to backend interactions with a goal to release those APIs to 3rd party developers as part of the Ifeelgoods Platform.
- - Familiarity with Continuous Integration and code delivery processes.
- - Considerate to unit testing, code reviews, and documentation.
About this Opportunity
Ifeelgoods is looking for a Product Management Intern who is passionate about entrepreneurship and technology and eager to join the Paris office of a fast-growing Silicon Valley startup founded by serial entrepreneurs and former executives from Paypal, Zynga and eBay. The Product Management team works closely with internal & external business partners to understand customer needs and with engineers & designers to guide products from conception to launch. As a Product Manager Intern, you will bridge business and technical worlds to build the Ifeelgoods Platform and execute on our Founder’s vision. You are a superachiver and can break down complex problems into actionable steps.
- - Drive the development of the World’s next generation reward-based marketing platform
- - Gather requirements from users, clients, as well as sales and translate these into a cohesive and actionable product vision
- - Create wireframes other illustrations to convey feature ideas and gather feedback
- - Communicate product roadmap and release schedules to stakeholders
- - Currently pursuing a BA/BS or MA/MS at a top Business or Engineering School (Gap year or final-year Student)
- - Excellent written and oral communications skills in English & French
- - Deep interest in creating and analyzing products
- - Strong organizational and analytical skills
- - Entrepreneurial Mindset
- - Work experience in the Advertising Industry or at other Startups
- - Programming Skills or SQL Knowledge
- - Wireframing Tools (Balsamiq, Photoshop, or else)
Ifeelgoods enables brands to incent, convert and reward users with personalized offers. Through Ifeelgoods’ seamless end-to-end platform, marketers can instantly deliver enticing rewards to the customers - anywhere, anytime. Over 150 advertisers (including brands like Walmart, Gap & L’Oreal) have used Ifeelgoods’ catalog of 1,000+ digital rewards including NYTimes subscriptions, Amazon Gift Cards, Movies, Music & Mobile Applications for campaigns to improve customer acquisition, activation & retention. Founded in 2010, Ifeelgoods’ seasoned management team has deep roots in advertising, payments and retail. The company is based in Palo Alto, California & Paris France and is backed by blue chip investors including IDinvest, Tugboat Ventures, Kima Ventures and Quest Venture Partners.Starting date: ASAP, 6+ monthsEmail your resume